London, UK, 14 January 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, Movember marked the awareness of men’s health and we focused a lot on men’s health. The Nutralaya team wants to keep the spotlight on men’s health in 2022 by promoting HealthyMan. HealthyMan by Nutralaya is one of the top selling products for adult men. It is packed with essential vitamins and minerals in the right amounts to provide energy and vigor. Modern humans are often too busy and don’t always get the right balance of nutrients from food sources. Including a high-quality, multi-purpose multivitamin supplement like HealthyMan takes the stress out of missing out on those vital nutrient needs. Protecting your diet with a HealthyMan supplement and eating a healthy, balanced diet can make a huge difference to your overall energy levels and overall well-being.
HealthyMan was specially formulated by a team of nutritionists and scientists for men of all ages. Its scientific formula is specially designed for men with the necessary essential vitamins and minerals and incorporates well-studied botanical herbs known to support men’s health.
Each product contains 60 capsules and should only be taken once a day with a meal. However, it is still important to have a healthy and balanced diet. Taking HealthyMan supplements helps maintain healthy testosterone for normal energy levels, maintain lean muscle, and improve and support cognitive function. It contains 25 essential vitamins and minerals such as Korean Ginseng, Tribulus Terrestris, Ginko Biloba and Rhodiola Rosea, as well as vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and niacin which contribute to normal energy metabolism.
Here are some of the key features of HealthyMan:
- Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D helps maintain muscle function.
- Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 help maintain the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Both iron and zinc contribute to normal cognitive functions.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagens.
- Calcium supports the maintenance of bones.
- Magnesium, niacin and iron all help reduce fatigue and fatigue.
- Selenium and Zinc contribute to the normal maintenance of hair and nails.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
Testosterone is an especially important essential hormone in men and plays a key role in male sexual health, regulating libido (libido), sperm production and fertility. It also contributes to bone mass, fat breakdown, muscle mass and strength, and red blood cell production. Testosterone is a very complex hormone and more research needs to be done to fully understand its importance in men’s health. It is known that as men age, their testosterone levels decrease.
Zinc is the second most abundant trace element in the human body after iron. Your body cannot produce or store zinc, so it must be taken in daily through a healthy diet and diet. A moderate deficiency in this mineral is associated with hypogonadism or testosterone deficiency. Research has been conducted that shows that restricting dietary zinc in young men for 20 weeks leads to a marked drop in their testosterone levels. Low levels of zinc also interfere with sperm production and can also be responsible for sperm abnormalities.
There are many other reasons to make sure you’re getting enough zinc. It is also necessary for the production of thyroid-releasing hormones and is involved in the metabolism and growth of the body. Good levels of zinc support the immune system by stimulating infection-fighting T cells and the body needs it to heal wounds.
Zinc-rich food sources are oysters and beef, but this would be a problem for vegetarians and vegans. Other sources of zinc include nuts and seeds as well as milk and dark chocolate, but may not be enough to maintain healthy zinc levels. Taking a supplement is therefore the obvious solution. HealthyMan by Nutralaya is suitable for vegetarian, kosher and halal consumption. It is 100% organic and contains no animal fats, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Nutralaya prides itself on using tried and tested ancient ingredients that have been used for centuries. These nutrients and botanical extracts in HealthyMan’s production include:
- Korean ginseng – a short plant with fleshy roots and grows in Asia. It is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. These properties may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer and boost the immune system of people with cancer. Ginseng is also considered an aphrodisiac and may improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It can improve brain function and may contribute to feelings of calm and improve mood in healthy people as well as those with mental health issues.
- Tribulus Terrestris – a short-leaved plant also known as puncture vine. Traditionally, this plant has been used for various reasons in Chinese herbal medicines and Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It is known to improve libido and keep the urinary tract healthy. It is also claimed that this extract can be used to increase testosterone levels.
- Ginko Biloba – also known as maidenhair, it is a tree native to China. Gingko is associated with several health claims. It contains powerful antioxidants that can neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals that lead to disease and aging.
- Rhodiola Rosea – is an herb that grows in the cold mountainous regions of Asia and Europe. Also known as arctic or golden root. Rhodiola roots are considered adaptogens, which means that when eaten, they help the body adapt to stress. It has many health benefits including reducing fatigue, anxiety and depression, improving brain function.
As with all supplements, it is important to take the prescribed dose. If you have any underlying health conditions and are taking medication, consult your GP before using the supplements.
HealthyMan contains all the essential nutrients adult men need to maintain energy and vigor. The product has been specifically formulated using science and recent findings from men’s health research. HealthyMan is the go-to supplement for all adult men and it’s a small price to pay for the many nutritional benefits reaped.