During this week’s Steam Next Fest, Ankama announced the release of a new strategic deck-building game set in the popular Wakfu universe. Dubbed One More Gate, the game is targeting an early 2023 release on PC and Nintendo Switch. Players can get a taste of what the game will offer by trying out the Steam demo which is available now as part of the Steam Next Fest.
- Discover the universe of the “World of Twelve” and the adventures of Oropo – Walk through the portal and explore dynamic procedurally generated levels. Choose the smartest path, fight fantastic creatures and participate in events that will make you stronger…or not.
- Become stronger and master the powers of Wakfu – The natural energy of Wakfu is unique to the World of Twelve. You must learn to use variations in its flow to your advantage if you want to defeat the most fearsome creatures.
- Meet quirky characters and complete quests – From a dojo master to a muscular granny, the One More Gate universe is full of unique characters who will send you on increasingly tricky missions in exchange for fabulous loot.
- Collect cards and create destructive combos – Crush monsters, open chests, spend kamas to buy goods from a peddler… There are many ways to flesh out your deck using the approximately 100 cards available in the game.
- Each race is unique – Countless secrets await you: gems with unexpected powers, divine blessings and dangerous curses. Are you ready to cross to the other side?
Learn more about One More Gate by visiting the game official site.